Today, we’re excited to announce support for Azure Synapse, Microsoft’s cloud data platform, as a source for Census reverse ETL. We’re also releasing an integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a destination, so customers can sync their source of truth to their CRM to deliver more engaging customer experiences.
What can I do with Census + Azure Synapse?
Azure Synapse Analytics is a cloud-based platform that blends analytics, data warehousing, and data integration into a single unified service.
✨ With Census + Azure Synapse, data and operations teams can sync all the modeled data in the warehouse into any business application, powering use cases such as:
- 360º Customer Profiles: Unify siloed data into a bespoke 360° customer profile that stays in sync across all tools, so business teams don't have to go to 5 different places to understand their customers.
- Lead and Account Scoring: Create scoring models using first-party data. Build Product Qualified Lead (PQL) or Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) models, and use Census to sync it across sales, marketing, and success tools.
- Personalized Campaigns: Send the right message to the right person every time, all the time. Automatically educate and nurture users to create upsell opportunities, send timely promotional emails, and trigger campaigns based on product usage metrics.
Get started by providing your JDBC credentials to Census via the Connections page, and check out the product docs for Azure Synapse for more information.
What can I do with Census + Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business applications platform that combines components of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) to help you connect with your customers and unlock business opportunities.
✨ With Census + Dynamics 365, data and operations teams can self-serve with data in the warehouse and automate workflows including:
- Identifying Upsell Opportunities: A complete view of product usage gives reps the ability to recommend upsells based on user behavior patterns and have more authentic conversations that revolve around the customer’s real, demonstrated needs.
- Lead Scoring and Routing: Surface high-activity accounts and assign them to sales reps when they pass lead scoring thresholds. Send new accounts to the right owner by automatically routing leads to account executives based on a configurable threshold and rules.
- Real-Time Alerts: Use your product data and metrics to trigger CRM workflows. Monitor user behavior and alert account reps when there’s a downward trend in usage, or when a customer is ready to move to a higher tier plan.
Get started on the Census Connections page, where you can connect to Dynamics 365 via the OAuth authentication flow. Check out the product docs for Dynamics 365 for more information.
Leverage the Microsoft ecosystem
Census also supports syncing data and dynamic audience segments into Microsoft’s ads platforms:
Use Census Segments, our visual segment builder, to build audiences on your data warehouse and sync them to all your advertising and marketing tools. No CSV uploads or SQL required.
👉 To start doing more with your data, sync now with a free trial or chat with a data consultant.