Growth at an early stage now requires companies to know how to use customer data as a competitive advantage. This is no longer limited to understanding how to interpret and act on customer actions, but also includes architecting the modern data stack to future proof the business and support growingly sophisticated data needs. As a result, the data landscape has drastically changed - By needing to deliver personalized experiences for every customer at every touchpoint across product, marketing, sales, success and support, analytics and data has now moved to the core of all company operations and created the emergence of Operational Analytics.
At Census, we built a reverse ETL to complete the last mile of the modern data stack and sync product data from the data warehouse into business tools like Hubspot, Zendesk, Salesforce, Customer.io, etc. However, now we want to help companies adopt this modern data stack, regardless of company size or budget.
We're excited to announce that today we're launching the Census Startup Program to give startups full access to Census for a flat rate of $100 per month for one year (typical value of $2,000 per month).
Introducing the Census Startup Program
Companies who are new to Census, have fewer than 40 employees and less than $10MM in funding are eligible to join the Startup Program.
The Startup Program offers participants access to the Startup Plan and unlimited destination connectors, all for $100 per month. This includes:
- One data warehouse connection
- Unlimited active destination syncs
- Sync frequency ranging from manual, weekly, daily and hourly
- Up to 50,000 records per sync
- Unlimited Standard and Premium connectors including Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, Hubspot, Google Sheets, and many more
Learn more about the Startup Program here, and apply now!
Do More With Your Data Using Census
Some of the most innovative startups use Census to drive customer-centric growth, including Clearbit, Notion, Loom, logDNA, Atrium, Fivetran, dbt, Figma and many more.
With Census closing the loop as the last mile of the modern data stack with a reverse ETL, here are a few things you can immediately start doing:
- Turbocharge Hubspot with product data to create hyper-targeted lists and send personalized Marketing campaigns, trigger workflows to automate account routing and nurture campaigns, build better ad audiences for retargeting them at the right time or promoting the right offer, build multi-dimensional lead and account scoring, and much more.
- Create more personalized customer relationships with Intercom by displaying product usage metrics and save time when responding to support messages in Inbox, create granular segment and send personalized in-app or email campaigns via Outbound, show Product Tours for features which people aren't using, send personalized messages that include product metrics in the email or in-app message, and more.
- Improve customer support in Zendesk to save time when responding to support requests, automatically prioritize messages when they come in, and more.
Get Started Today
For companies who meet the eligibility requirements, you can directly apply now, or learn more about the Startup Program.
If you don't meet these requirements, but are still interested in learning more about Census, let us know!